Made in Italy 🇮🇹
Motorcycle Wheels; invented by man, perfected by OZ Racing
Its 6-spoke design with double-section profile was drawn straight from OZ Racing experience in the motorbike industry. The special care that went into choosing the aluminum alloy and its surface- and heat-treatment ensures never-before-experienced bends and manoeuverability. Preferred by those who want the most from their motorbike. Wheels are interchangeable with the originals, so it takes standard discs and ABS components if they are original to the model.
Model - ROAD
Design - 6 spokes
- This is a pair of OZ Cattiva magnesium road & track wheels
- Superlight forged magnesium; up to 40% lighter than OE wheels
- Six spoke design allows very low rim weight for reduced gyroscopic effect whilst maintaining excellent strength
- Near-net shape forged and heat treated for superior strength
- CNC machined with tough, durable paint finish
- Model specific fitments designed to accept original discs
- Supplied with standard size rear sprocket unless alternative size requested
- Supplied with lightweight alloy spacers
Production process - Near-Net Shape Forging + Heat Treatment + Shot Peening
Material - Magnesium Alloy
Components - Bearings, bushings, spacers, valve, disc holder flanges
Front Width range - 3,5"
Rear Width range 5,50" - 6,00"
Diameter chosen - 17"